5 Ways To Let Go To Find Peace In Your Life Why are you staying in a toxic relationship? What is the purpose? Have you found yourself in a negative situation you know it’s time to let go? But you are still there. The fear that you are experiencing is keeping you from moving forward. The good news is that there is a way to move forward and feel good about it. I have the ability to understand what works for me and what doesn’t. How do I do this? My transformation happened when I showed up spiritually and started listening to my inner guides. I know when something or someone is not serving me. From my career, the place where I live and the people I meet. I can let go, surrender and find peace. Below I will share with you what works for me in hopes to open up a venue for you to overcome feeling stuck. Why are you afraid? Walk away from what is not serving you. If what you are doing is not making you s...
Popular posts from this blog
3 Tips on How to Spend Your Day To Be More Productive How are you spending your day? I’ve heard this question one too many times in my life. However, the question does have a valid point. We all want to be more productive, but we seem to wonder and be all over the place when in reality we need to focus on our tasks at hand. I started thinking about this question when a former employer kept on asking this question. I have a tendency to analyze situations and learn from them. I noticed when I evaluated my tasks I wasn’t doing what made me happy. And a secret I learned was that to be productive, find that thing that makes you happy. And also, I was multi-tasking, so I thought, and kept on doing things that didn’t bring me to my desired outcome. I was spinning my wheels. How do you value what you are doing? Yes in the corporate world some tasks are tedious. I am aware of that, however always find a reason on ...
How to Stop Feeling Frustrated With These 5 Simple Steps Frustration robs us of our freedom, our decisions, and our clarity. Face it; you can’t move forward when you are frustrated. How can you move on? I get frustrated when things don’t go as planned. I get frustrated when I feel people are not listening to me. I get frustrated when I am learning something new, and I just don’t get it. The danger of staying frustrated is the possibility of quitting. Below I share with you the steps I take to get out of my frustration and into that happy feeling. It is not immediate, but it works. Important, do not make any decisions while frustrated. And do not quit. I researched several studies on frustration, the experimental studies found in Your Article Library site posted an article about research conducted during the last 50-55 years, it helped me come up with my solution. What resonated with me fro...

Comments
Post a Comment